Every Friday during term there is a graduate Formal Hall. These dinners are a social highlight of the week and a good way to keep in touch with the graduate community. Pre- and post-dinner drinks are free; wine can be bought at the Buttery (or if brought from outside, stamped at the Buttery for a corkage fee of £1.90).
Places for these dinners (as with all college Formal Halls) must be booked online via the formal booking system:
– Booking opens on Sunday 10:30,
– It will be possible, as usual, to book to guests from Sunday 22:30
– On Wednesday at 12:00 it will be possible to book a third guest
– Unbooking, as usual, is allowed until 10:00 on Thursday,
– Booking closes at 12:00 on Thursday.
Pre-drinks are usually 18:45 in Benson Hall.