Home » News » Easter Banquet

Easter Banquet

I am sure many of you know or have already noticed; like every year at the end of the term, we are going to have our traditional Easter Banquet.

It will be held on Monday the 14th of March, and as usual there will be the finest food the college can provide, there will be jazz music, dancing, Easter eggs, a lot of your favourite people to chat with and, most importantly, there will be plenty alcohol for you to actually enjoy them. (Sorry Claudio, I had to steal this punchline)

The booking for college members will open 14 FEB at 10:30. Guest booking opens a fortnight later, 28 FEB at 22:30, and you’ll be able to book for your beloved guest (I’ll send a reminder one hour before the booking opens).

Ah yes, to build up the hype a little bit, here is the menu:

Seared Scallops, Butter Bean & Truffle Puree, Apple & Watercress
Ravioli of Wild Mushroom, Fennel Oil, Dried Black Olives & Toasted Pine Nuts (V)
***
Beef Fillet, Confit Ox Cheek, Butternut Squash Puree, Burnt Shallots & Purple Broccoli
Deep Fried Hen Egg, Asparagus, Peas, Broad Beans & Black Truffle & Cepe Puree (V)
***
Coconut & White Chocolate Fondant with Alphonso Mango & Candied Chilli
***
Section of Artisan Cheese with Assorted Crispbreads
***
Coffee & Chocolate Truffles

I hope that covers pretty much everything, but if you do have any questions, please don’t be afraid to shoot me an email, I’ll do my best to reply quickly.

May the odds be ever in your favour.

Best wishes,
Philipp