Home » News » Christmas Banquet

Christmas Banquet

At the end of the term we are going to have our traditional Christmas banquet.

It will be on Monday the 7th of December, and as usual there will be the finest food the college can provide, there will be music, there will be a lot of interesting people to chat with and, most important, there will be more than enough alcohol.

The booking for college members will open during this weekend, and one week later you’ll be also able to book for your beloved guests (I’ll send a reminder one hour before the booking opens).

Once you’ve booked, please let me know if you have any seating preferences[*] and I’ll do my best to accommodate as many requests as possible (no need to tell me you want to sit next to your guests, that’s obvious even for me).

The price will be £30.50 for students and £35.85 for guests, all directly charged on your college bill.

Last but not least, here is the menu:

Smoked Salmon & Crayfish with Coriander & Cucumber Salad

Mushroom & Chive Soup (v)

**

Traditional Roasted Norfolk Turkey, Natural Gravy with Chestnut Stuffing, Chipolatas, Roast Potatoes

Butternut Squash, Spinach & Walnut Tart, Crushed New Potatoes with Chives (v)

All Served with Roasted Winter Vegetables & Brussels Sprout

**

Dark Chocolate & Orange Tart with Vanilla Cream

**

Section of Cheese with Biscuits, Grapes and Celery

**

Coffee and Mince Pies

If you have any dietary requirements, please let me know[*] as soon as you book, or before the 4th of December at the latest.

That should cover pretty much everything, if you have any question, just drop me an email and I’ll be happy to reply

May the odds be ever in your favour,
Claudio

[*] For the seating preferences, use the subject: “Christmas Banquet – Seating – CrsID”, and state in the email your full name and the name of all the people next to whom you want (or don’t want) to sit (aka no nicknames, please).

For the dietary requirements, use the subject: “Christmas Banquet – Dietary – CrsID”.
If you have both seating and dietary requirements, don’t be scared in sending me two emails. I’d rather have double the amount of emails in the right format than less messy emails. Thanks for your cooperation